Friday, December 16, 2011

Finding Something Friday on a Writer's Wish List

A big thanks to my writer friend, Sally Apokedak, who sent me this gem of a sweepstakes!

It's called a Writer's Wish List Sweepstakes and all you have to do to win is pick your favorites from the Gotham Writers' Workshop wish list and send in the entry form.

Yep, that's it. The whole shebang. And then, come January 17, one name will be picked at random for each of the items listed. That's like...let me go count. SIXTY-THREE CHANCES TO WIN!

Of course, it's possible that there will be 63,000 writers signing up for each of these swell gifts. I don't blame 'em. A few of these sparkly gifts are on my personal wish list addressed to the Beneficent Mr. Hall.

Uh-oh. What if I win something I already have? Well, I'll cross that sweepstakes bridge when I come to it. In the meantime, I think I see the Beneficent Mr. Hall trying to type with his fingers crossed.