Friday, February 26, 2010

Finding Something Friday : Springmingle 2010!


I can't be lolly-gagging away here at the Hall of Fame. I'm off to Springmingle (the Southern Breeze chapter of SCBWI regional conference in Atlanta)! I'm sure I'll find all kinds of fabulous writing stuff. And I'll take notes, too. Then I'll come back here and share with you!

Okay. I cannot tell a lie. I will intend to take notes. But most likely I will listen real carefully. Um, actually, I might not listen that carefully. I start watching people and then my mind wanders. Before you know it, the session's over and what have I got to show for it?

That's probably why they give out a few pages of notes at these conferences. I'll bet there are tons of writers who have lolly-gagging brains.

(Wait! Check out this contest going on over at The Happy Accident! You could win a free social media consultation-Greg Pincus usually provides these at conferences- if your name is chosen. BUT, even if you're not interested in the social scene, you'll pick up a ton of great blog reading in the comments! Don't lolly-gag. Contest ends the 28th!)