Friday, December 18, 2009

Finding Something Friday on Writing-World.com, The Muffin, and Me

I found the holiday edition of my free newsletter from Writing-World.com in my inbox this week. And that means I found "Santa Baby for Writers" by yours truly!

I do so wish I could share Santa Baby with you (the song, not my SB, the Beneficent Mr. Hall) but it's only available in the newsletter. I can give you the sweet link to Writing-World here so that you can dash away and sign up. Then, you'll get the latest newsletter, full of all things from the world of writing, including Cathy C. Hall's cool Yule song for writers. Absolutely free!

And after you sign up for Writing-World, dash away over to the WOW! Women on Writing's blog, the Muffin, to see who went on and on for Friday's Speak Out guest blogger. The topic's "After Nano: Rewrites Can Be (Sorta) Fun." Off you go to The Muffin-

Okay, I admit that wasn't much of a surprise. But it's not like today's post was titled "Writing-World, the Muffin and Yul Brynner."You knew I'd be coming up sooner or later. Or more or less.

Turns out, it's more. 'Cause I've been a very busy little elf the last few days, making over the Cathy C. Hall website. Nothing too drastic; Gladys the Goose is still there, doing her thing. And I hope I've made my thing more about humor writing, and less about "waterfowl writing." Not that there's anything wrong with that.

It's just that all I want for Christmas is...well, Santa Baby's heard that song before.