Monday, March 16, 2009

Miscellaneous Monday on Elton John and Billy Joel AND George Singleton

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Elton and Billy for a totally awesome show, for sounding like you did when I was young and twenty, and for singing songs that I could sing along with, out loud, and not get yelled at by the people around me.

I know what you're thinking: what does the Elton John, Billy Joel concert have to do with anything writing-related? Isn't this just a blatant excuse for Cathy C. Hall to say "nah-nah-na-pooh-pooh, I saw Elton and Billy and you didn't"?

It just so happens that the duo sang a few Beatles songs, which makes me think of the Fab Four, including George Harrison. Which reminds me that George Singleton will be here Wednesday in the continuing educational writing series, What Not To Do Wednesday. You do not want to miss that awesome, not to mention fab, post!

So there. Never let it be said that I would mention seeing Elton John and Billy Joel and their freakin' amazing show just to gloat.