Friday, January 21, 2011

Finding Something Friday on Hyperbole!!!!!

I know folks think I make up stuff for my column. I know because they tell me.


"Oh, Cathy," they say, "you're making that up!" Um, no, I'm not. I may be using what we in the writer biz like to call hyperbole. But geez, everyone does that.


So, I took this picture, just now (Not hyperbole, promise). And when you read my column from January's Modern Senior Living, you'll see why.


I'm sorry that I can't get you a direct link; you'll have to click on the mag and go to page 6. But it's short and funny, and I think you'll like it. Plus, I thought I'd share the love and try to get my magazine a few followers.


Speaking of which, TIME IS RUNNING OUT for the contest here at the Hall of Fame! (Also not hyperbole. More like yelling.) So, round up your friends and followers and gently push them over here to sign on.


Oh! Don't forget to tell them that I need to know from whence they came, blog-wise! So many of you have blogged about the contest that A. I'm overwhelmed by your generosity and B. I can't tell who came from where. And I want to make sure to get the entries right!


I'm going to have a drawing for all the bloggers who blogged about the contest, too. I think I'll add another B & N gift card to the giveaway for those folks.


Because honestly, my friends and followers ROCK. (Not hyperbole at all. Just the gospel truth!)