Monday, April 6, 2009

Facing up to Facebook Love

Remember that old (really old) song that Judy Garland sang to Clark Gable, "You Made Me Love You"?

You made me love you.
I didn't want to do it.
I didn't want to do it.
You made me love you...
And all the time you knew it.

Now I'm sucked in to the Facebook vortex and there's no way out.

You made me happy, sometimes.
You made me glad.
But there were times, FB, you made me feel so bad.

Like when I'm overwhelmed by all the applications and stuff...I mean, geez. How do kids figure out all this technology?

I don't care what happens,
Let the whole world stop.
As long as I'm concerned, FB,now you're the tops!
'Cause you know you made me love you.

Check on me every once in awhile. Because if I don't come up for air from Facebook, my world kinda will stop.