Monday, February 9, 2009

Get Organized, Get Successful, Get the ICL E-News

I wrote about my recent article that appeared in the ICL E-News over at Finders and Keepers, where I blog about all things kid-lit related. But then I thought, gee, Cath, why not share the link, and thus my swell organizational ideas here?

So, if you're wondering how to get organized and watch your writing success take off in the process, check out Organize Your Writing Life here. And if you're interested in children's writing, check out the Institute for Children's Lit website here and sign up for the free newsletter. You'll get plenty of writing tips you can use in whatever you're writing.

Oh, and if you're thinking about giving freelance writing a chance, then take a chance in my "Share the Writer Mama" giveaway. Leave a comment today on why you love writing and you're entered to win Christina Katz' book. You can check out Finding Something Friday on February 6 for more details.

Or, you can just leave a comment with your favorite writer's tip for getting organized. I need all the help I can get!