Sunday, July 27, 2008

How To Make Your Fame and Fortune

Okay, okay. Fortune may be a bit of an over-statement. But hypothetically speaking, the Fame and Fortune are there for the taking, if you know how at ehow.

I just couldn't resist trying ehow. Or rather, I couldn't resist experimenting with this how-to website. So I pulled on my scientist lab coat and produced an article. Click on "How To Trick Out Your Bike Ride with Paint"and let me know what you think. Because frankly, I don't get paid if you don't click. And what's the good of an hypothesis if I can't prove it?

I'll see how the clicks go this week while I'm on vacation. Come to think of it, I'm taking a few how-to books with me, to catch up on my reading. My how-to children's books are packed, as well as my how-to make big bucks as a freelancer book. And of course, my notebook's packed because I have a few ideas I want to jot down. And a story I want to finish writing.

Hmmm. That sounds like a lot of work going along on vacation. But can you really call it work when it's something you love? How Fortune-ate can you get?