Friday, November 6, 2009

Finding Something Friday: Dark and Light Connections

This week, a friend asked me about Linkedin. She wanted to know a little something something about this business network, and since I'm on LI, she thought I could answer her questions. Namely, what do I use it for?

Hmmmm. So, I had to think a minute. What DO I use it for? Well, connecting with other writers, and interesting folk. This week, I joined in a discussion about the noir genre, and met Mike, who edits the Noir Journal. Which I zipped over to check out, and found lots of fantabulous stuff about Noir.

Now, I don't write Noir, but I enjoy a good, dark, nobody wins read every once in awhile. And I like when folks kindly link to me in their publications. So, go read Journal 4 (www.noirjournal.typepad.com/noir-journal)and find something dark to read. And if you're on Linkedin, give me a shout and we'll make a connection.

And now for something completely different, and a bit lighter. And all about the dog connection. I'm not gonna lie. This video made my day.