Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What Not to Do Wednesday on Embarrassing Moments

Oh, grasshopper, I'm so embarrassed.

Yesterday, whilst searching amongst (what is this, Merry Olde Englande?) pictures on my computer, I came across this:
Well, obviously, it's a major award. Presented to me by Jules, who has a lovely blog, busting with funny stories and whatnot.

Clearly, I copied the award and filed it under Important Stuff to Remember To Do. It is also clear that I did not remember. In point of fact, I forgot. Which is where the whole embarrassing thing comes in.

I'm just going to blame it on the Beneficent Mr. Hall. If Don Henley and the Eagles weren't blaring into my ears at all hours of the day and night, I could remember major awards.

And I would certainly remember to thank friends, like Jules, for thinking of me.