Friday, August 7, 2009

Finding Something Friday: Superior Scribbler Award!


What's black and white and read all over?

An AWARD! Wheeee! Kelly H-Y sent along the Superior Scribbler Award to little old moi. I'm honored and happy to accept. Herewith the rules:

1. Each Superior Scribbler, must in turn, pass the Award on to 5 most-deserving bloggy buds.

2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and name of the blog from whom he/she has received the Award.

3. Each Superior Scribbler must display the Award on his/her blog and link to this post which explains the Award.

4. Each blogger who wins the Award must visit this post and add his or her name to the Mr. Linky List at the Scholastic-Scribe's blog. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who wins this prestigious Award!

5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

So, Rule 1, on whom I shall bequeath the Super Scribbler Award:

Donna at Donna's Book Pub (because she's Irish! Oh, and she lists tons of great markets!)
Shelli at Market My Words (because she's a marketing genius and generous with the tips!)
Julie at Weekly Jules (because she makes me laugh out loud every single week!)
Margo at Read These Books and Use Them (because she reviews awesome children's books!)
Lisa at In the Buff (because she's started her new blog with a bang!)

Rule 2, wherein I link to the blog from whom this Award cometh:

Kelly at Cross Your T's (who makes me smile and sigh with her story-telling)

Rule 3, wherein I link to the post explaining the Award.

Rule 4, wherein I add my name to Mr. Linky-List (Been there. Done that.)

And Rule 5, wherein I post all the rules and such. (Done and done.)

Wheee! Now, go forth and multiply, Superior Scribbler Award!