Friday, April 10, 2009

Finding Something Friday on Bella Online


Oh, what I would do if time were like money in a bank. If all those days I frittered away (is that a real word-frittered? or a Southern thing?) could be withdrawn now and used in a more, uh, constructive manner.

But time isn't like that. And I have so many projects in the pan now that I haven't seen the light of day for weeks. I'm seriously taking on the pallor of the undead. But maybe you're looking for a project to get you started in your writing. Maybe Bella Online would be a good fit for you.

I stumbled across Bella Online when searching for an article and noticed they were looking for editors. It's a web-content rich site where each editor builds her section. I should say each female editor, because it's also an estrogen-rich site. Pay is tied in with advertising. If you have time to invest, you could really reap a big payoff.

These kinds of writing opportunities are geared to new writers with a need to establish a presence and experience. The site provides templates to work with and I had the impression, all the help you need. Take a look around, find out what editors Bella Online needs, and see what this site has to offer.

Lots of opportunities if you've got time on your hands. I've got to get back to work, but I plan to fritter away my Easter weekend...(Seriously, did I make up the verb "fritter"??? And thanks to Charkrem at flickr.com for the yummy apple fritters-which are real and delicious!)