Friday, February 6, 2009

Finding Something Friday Shares Some Writer Mama Love


Writer Mama, How to Raise a Writing Career Alongside Your Kids


I've never met Christina Katz, the author of Writer Mama. But I think I love her. I know I love her books. And when you win her book, you'll love her, too.

I recently won a copy of Writer Mama and Get Known Before the Book Deal. These are must-reads if you're starting out in the business of writing. Or even if you've been in the business awhile but missed a few lessons. Because believe me, Christina doesn't miss a thing.

So when I won another copy of Writer Mama (I know; it's crazy. I've got some secret winning Writer Mama mojo.) I knew exactly what I wanted to do: share the love. And in honor of Valentine's Day, I'm giving away this autographed copy of Writer Mama. And no, it's not autographed to me. Christina very kindly left my name off this time.

Want to win? Just tell me what you love about writing. What makes you warm and fuzzy all over, or gives you a tingle when you mingle all those juicy words together? Er, we should probably move on or take a cold shower...

Got a favorite blog? Website? Book? Post a comment between now and Finding Something Friday on February 20th. Tell me about your writing love, and if I draw your name, I'll send you a lovely, new copy of Writer Mama. As long as you live in the States. Heck, I'll even send Writer Mama to New York City.

Now, that's love!