Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's the (Second) Most Wonderful (Wednesday) of the Year

It may be the most wonderful time of the year, but it's also the most "catch up while you still can" time of the year for writers (and pretty much for everybody else, besides the beneficent Mr. Hall. Christmas just happens for the beneficent Mr. Hall. But that's an entirely different yuletide tale.)



Now, I don't know about you, but Cathy C. Hall is all about being organized. That way, the most wonderful time of the year doesn't run me down like a hopped-up-on-sugarplums reindeer. And to get organized, I use my wonderful calendar/date book. Which brings me to the (second) most wonderful (Wednesday) of the year!



I'm getting a new calendar/date book! And not just any calendar/date book. The 2009 Bylines Calendar for Writers! It's called the Twain edition because it's full of all sorts of Twain trivia, including Twain's desk on the cover.



Oh, I just love Mark Twain. Mr. Twain and I go waaaaay back. It just doesn't get any more wonderful-er than that.



Oh, wait! It does get more wonderful after all. I'm in the calendar (along with 50 or so other wonderful writers)! We share our feel-good writing stories, the stories you want to read when you're feeling not so wonderfully writerly. Plus, you get a submission tracker, handy writing websites, space for monthly goals, weekly goals, and yearly goals. You even get a special place for jotting down all those business expenses (like buying a writer's desk calendar). So, check it out here and order a Bylines calendar for yourself. And catch up on the new year while you still can!