Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tooting My Horn Tuesday About Lee Ann Rubsam and Her Humor Contest (Which I won!)

Yes, yes, I know that's an awfully long title post. And at this point, you're probably wondering why you should read the rest of the post. After all, you've got the gist of my horn-tooting news.

But then you'd miss hearing the name of the contest (Over 50, Still Kickin') and what I humorously expounded upon (pimples). Oh, and you'd never know who Lee Ann Rubsam is. Though, technically, I don't know Lee Ann, either. I do know she likes to write funny stuff and that she sponsored a contest and that she also writes about home-schooling. I found all that interesting info on Lee Ann by reading her website. But maybe you'll glean more about Lee Ann if you read her website for yourself.

And while there, you can read my scathingly witty, prize-winning essay, "This Means War!" Which, now that I think of it, is really the point of my horn-tooting post.