Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tooting My Horn Tuesday for TOW Books

What, you may reasonably ask, does TOW Books, a new imprint of Writer's Digest and headed by the humorous John Warner, have to do with Cathy C. Hall?

Er, not much, really. I mean, I met John Warner. And he seemed like a funny guy who didn't spit on me or anything like that. And he's giving away free books, and I'm always interested when I can save a Fortune. So I thought I'd check out one of these humorous give-away books and give you the chance to check one of them out, too.

So click right here to get all the info about this fab deal. And maybe someday, when I have my humor book ready to hit the Road to Publication, my good friend, the Fame-ous John Warner, will remember this horn-tootin' post and say, "Hey, wait a minute. I remember Cathy C. Hall and how she lent a helping hand to my Fame and Fortune on TOW Books' Road to Publication."

And that, my friends, is what it has to do with yours truly.