Friday, July 11, 2008

Finding Something Friday for Book Lovers

I just love it when I find an email titled Book Winner! in my inbox!


Remember that chat link I posted? From the ICL newsletter? The one that entered me into the contest to win free books? I won! I won! I won! I won a whole series of books (How to Write A Children's Book) by Eve Heidi Bine-Stock. And when they come in the mail, I'll give you the whole scoop on Eve Heidi Bine-Stock's books. Three books are on their way right now; three wonderful books, which I think fits rather nicely with Eve's three names.

I love books...tiny, little books, big, coffee-table books, skinny books, and fat books. The fat ones take me forever to read, but I love 'em anyway. I love old, musty-smelling books, new, crisp books, hardbound and paperback books. I love books with lots of tabs and pop-ups and books with wild artwork. So when I found this book at Patina Stores I knew I would order it:






It's full of crazy tattoos that I can't wait to wear. Temporarily, of course. The beneficent Mr. Hall is rather unbeneficent when it comes to tattoos. In fact, he's downright hysterical about the whole tattoo business. But that won't keep me from putting some of these hysterically funny tattoos on various body parts. I will, however, keep a huge supply of band-aids handy.