Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tooting My Horn Tuesday About Senior Living Magazine (Yes, Senior)

After sending I-don't-know-how-many queries out into Market Land, one finally paid off.


Senior Living Magazine, distributed primarily in North Georgia (though I came across it in my neck of the woods), accepted one of my columns for the May issue. I was hoping the column would be available online, but alas, not all the contents from the issue are transferred to the online magazine.






That's okay. I know it's there. And Sally knows it's there, too. Come to think of it, now you do, too. Here's hoping the folks who read Senior Living like "I Ain't Afraid of No Solicitors" by Cathy C. Hall. (I know Mr. Hall really liked that column; he laughed all over again when he read it in Senior Living...or maybe he's just more senior than I thought!)