Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What Not to Do Wednesday: The One about Procrastinating

I know you're going to think I made this whole thing up.

I wanted to wax poetic on that old writing bugaboo, procrastinating, and I had the perfect tie-in over at a new website called Uncliche. Namely, that you could learn a few lessons about procrastinating from reading other folks' blog entries posted in the monthly contest, which, as you may have already guessed, was on the subject of procrastinating.

Ah-hem. Yesterday was the last day to read the procrastinating entries. BUT, you can read my entry on "pet peeves" if you hurry over to here, right now. Not to stack the deck or anything, but it's one of those contests in which people vote for you. So if you come across a "poetic" post ranting about 10 Items or Less in the grocery store, you could give me a star or two.

But don't dilly-dally, grasshopper. Voting on this topic ends March 10th.

And while I'm at it, grasshopper, just in case I missed the main point, I'll add one more thing. Don't put off your writing. The deadline may be sooner than you think!