Friday, July 8, 2011

Finding Something Friday On Flash (In a Flash)

So, I was zipping around Twitterdom last night, checking out what write_jobs had to say, when I came across a lovely little horror flash mention for those of you itching to get your fingers on something short, dark, and scary. (That did not come out quite right, but I'm sure you know what I mean.)

Anyway, I started my flash search at Dark Moon Books. While there, I found that there's a Dark Moon Digest (a paying market) where you can send your creepified (not sure that's a word, but you know what I mean) submission.

Then, I clicked on the Contest page and honestly, you'll just have to scroll down the page and see if there's anything you'd like to write. I was a woman on a mission, though, so I kept looking till I found what I'd come for: Frightmares, the Flash Fiction Anthology.

Ah, success at last! They'll accept previously published work, as long as you hold the copyright. So, yeah. Now I'm off on a Frightmares submission mission. Wish me creepified luck!