Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday Tip on a Submissions Goldmine

I cannot tell a lie. (Well, I can. And have. Many times. This is not one of those times.) Um, where was I? Oh, yeah. I did not want to share this rich vein of submission deadlines. Truly, Sally Clark's blog is that good and the little devil on my shoulder said, "Now, Cathy C., here's a goldmine you can sit on, and cash in big."

But the little angel on my shoulder said, "Shame on you, Cathy C.! Now you get your little boomerosity in that chair, go to your blog, and share what you found." Well, I don't need to tell you that when your angel starts talking about your boomerosity, you better listen.

So if you're looking for one blog to check regularly for a ton of submission opportunities, then you shouldn't miss the Christian Writers Submission Information. And if you want to catch up on deadlines, then zip over to this page and check out the month.

There's enough there to keep you busy writing all month long. And that's a good thing. Because as you know, an idle mind is the little devil's workshop.