Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Wednesday Fun What TO Do

Yes, I know I normally pass along my embarrassing, yet instructive, What Not To Do's, writing-wise. But today I have a What TO Do. Mostly because I didn't have to learn this lesson the hard (not to mention, embarrassing) way.

We all know how beneficent the Beneficent Mr. Hall is, especially when it comes to holiday gift-giving. Seeing as how he only has to shop for one (me), whereas I shop for 87 (different friends and family)...well, I digress. The point is, he's beneficent. And he's thoughtfully beneficent, trying to choose items in the writing field.


Which is why every year, I get a Page-A-Day Calendar. I love these calendars! This year, I found the Booklover's calendar in my stocking, and I'm throughly enjoying it. But I also got another calendar. FREE!


See, when you buy a Page-A-Day Calendar, you can go to their website, put in the secret code that came with your calendar, and pick out another calendar to access online (or sent to your email).

So, here's what you can do. Go to your local bookstore where most calendars are now 50% off. Buy one and get another (virtual one) free! Oh! And every day, after you get smarter or laugh or feel spiritually better, take the real calendar page off and use the back for your next day's To Do list. Then you don't have to buy a separate notepad or look for paper! Yes, I really get my money's worth from my Page-a-Day calendar.

And as we say in the South (though I know better 'cause I've had several grammar calendars): Ain't nothing embarrassing about that!