Thursday, October 7, 2010

If It's October, NaNoWriMo Must Be Right Around the Corner

I'd like to say that I've been working hard all week, thus missing my normal posts. I'd like to say that, but I can't. I've sorta, kinda been playing hooky.

Then I found an email in Ye Olde Inbox from the NaNoWriMo folks, reminding me that in just a few short weeks, the writing frenzy will begin. Egads! I don't have a plot idea! I don't have any protagonists rattling around in my Closet of Characters! I don't even have a single, scathingly brilliant sentence simmering!

So, no more hooky for me. I've got some thinking and planning to do. And a whole month of Giveaways to start um, giving away. If you haven't left a comment yet, you still have a day left to win a scary book and a hunk of chocolate. Dash over here and type your thoughts. Then check out NaNoWriMo's info to get a head start on thinking up your splendiferous novel idea. 'Cause that's what I'm going to do. Right after the playoffs.