Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday Tip: A Promise is a Promise is Springmingle

I know that I said I'd share what I learned from the conference I just attended. So, if you zip over to Finders & Keepers here, you'll get the skinny on Springmingle '10.

But here's what I read in this week's Horoscope section of TV Guide, just this morning:

Libra (It just so happens that I'm a Libra)
Jenna Elfman, 9/30/71 (So is Jenna Elfman! I liked Jenna Elfman in Dharma and Greg. Or I liked thinking that's the kind of kooky, carefree spirit I could be, if in fact I were the kooky and carefree type. I'm not.)

"Not everyone shares your sense of humor, so be careful what you say over the next seven days-because some people, maybe important ones, won't take kindly to your jokes and quips, especially if they're the target. Choose your words carefully and you'll have a great week."

Sheesh. Now I'm a nervous wreck. Because I've written about all kinds of important conference folks over at Finders and Keepers, and Cathy-on-a-Stick was at the conference, too.

But a promise is a promise. So enjoy. (All in all, I think I'd rather be a Taurus this week.)