Friday, March 26, 2010

Finding Something Friday: About Freelance Writing


I was just checking one of my Friday sites, which just happens to be called About Freelance Writing (hence the clever title of the post!). If you check it out, you'll find that on Friday, they (Anne Weyman and the rest of her scathingly brilliant crew) post writing jobs, from all kinds of places.

That's where I found my Baseball Beauties writing gig. Which I'm totally loving, by the way. And here's the latest, if you'd like to see what I've been up to over there.

Anyway, I like to take a look-see on Wednesdays and Fridays, to see if I can find another swell writing gig. It only takes a few minutes to scan the posts; I'm kind of like the Goldilocks of writers, looking for just the right job opportunity. But honestly, it's not just about finding writing gigs. It's about freelance writing.

Which just happens to be what this Finding Something Friday is all about. (Photo from stock.xchng)