Monday, February 1, 2010

Market of the Month: Enchanted Conversation

It occurred to me that, at first sight, folks might not notice where I've added the Market of the Month over there (I'm pointing to my right. Would that be your left? Um, on the side where all the stuff is, okay?). So, I'm (sorta) pointing it out, as well as pointing out the whys and whatnots of adding a Market of the Month.

These will be markets I like, markets that pay, and markets that I'll be challenging you to submit to. Whenever you drop in, you'll see the market and think, "I should give this a go." If for no other reason so that you can say,"Ha-ha, Cathy C. Hall! I'm published there and you're not!"

Except for this month. 'Cause I'm published in Enchanted Conversation. So I'm kinda one up on you. Unless you start writing right now and submit! Later this month, we'll try a new market, and if you get published, I'll toot my horn for you! And if I get published, I'll say, "Ha-ha-ha!"

Oh, and just in case you happen to notice my face over there among the followers? All I can say is that, in my attempt to follow one of my followers' blogs, I inadvertently followed myself. And now I don't know how to un-follow myself. So, yeah, I feel pretty ridiculous. And I know exactly what you're thinking.

Ha-ha-ha-ha.