Monday, July 13, 2009

Computer, Sweet Computer


I took Cathy-on-a-Stick on a little vacation, and hilarity ensued. But all play and no work makes Cathy C. Hall a dull girl. So, I checked my email here and there, just to keep up with business.

I used my dad's computer, and Mr. C. is quite generous when it comes to computer usage. But his computer is set to his specifications, and he has a different server, and oh, all sorts of stuff is different on his computer.

I try to work. I really do. But it's just not the same as my sweet computer. On my computer, the scathingly brilliant words seem to just flow from my fingertips. But on Dad's computer, or any other computer for that matter, the scathingly brilliant words dry up to a tiny drip, drip, drip.

So, I'm blaming my lack of scathingly brilliant words last week on CLD (Computer Location Dysfunction). Or is it just me?