Monday, June 29, 2009

A Link Or Two (Or Six)

Had a little time today to get something done that I've been meaning to do for such a loooong time.

Back in the Computer Crash of 'aught nine (Is she STILL harping about that? Oh, yeah. It ain't over till it's over.), I lost all my bookmarked items. Which was really annoying, since I bookmark interesting writing websites, blogs, submission links, and just scathingly witty stuff in general. But this time around, I said to myself, "Sister Susie, (that's what I call myself when I mean business) you better add those websites, links and whatnot to your list of Favorite Detours (Over there to your right;no,not there; further down, yes, there you go.).

So, today, I scrolled through all the stuff I'd bookmarked, and added a few interesting things that made the Favorite Detours cut. But I feel like I'm leaving some great links out. Like I know there's this one seriously amazing link that should be on the list...but...I...just...can't...think...of...it.

That's where you come in. You're older and wiser. Or younger, with a better memory. Tell me what you think I should add. Is it a wonderful writing website? Or an amusing little blog? Now, don't be modest. You can suggest your own link. Maybe it'll make the cut.

I'll add all the worthy links to the Favorite Detours as soon as possible. (Sister Susie learned her lesson last time.)