Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What Not To Do Wednesday on Wasting Time

How many times must I tell you, grasshopper? You'll never get anything done if you continue to watch Youtube and read emails . A study was done, tabulating the amount of time we spend on email, which roughly came to 18 hours, 37 minutes, or 67% of our day, minus time for eating Cheez-its. Though, frankly, I can eat Cheez-its and read email simultaneously. I'm gifted that way.

I can eat Cheez-its and watch Youtube, too. In fact, I'm getting crumbs all over myself right now, watching From the Typewriter to the Bookstore: A Publishing story. You shouldn't be fooling around, watching this video, if you ever want to get published. But the video is from Macmillan...

So go ahead and watch, grasshopper. But stay away from that inbox. And put away those Cheez-its.