Friday, November 7, 2008

Finding Something Friday Adds Followers to My Blog

Yeah, I know I already wrote a Finding Something Friday. But I found something else. And it's Friday. So, sue me.

To tell the truth, I'm a little conflicted about adding the "Followers" gadget here. On the one hand, it's a cool little widget and I'm all about the cool blog bling. On the other hand, if no one signs up to follow my blog, then I'm forced to look at that widget screaming, "Hey, Cathy! Remember how bad you felt in the third grade when you didn't have a single, solitary friend? Don't you feel EXACTLY like that now?"

I think a nun eventually made a girl (poor Valerie) play with me. So, do not make me chase you down to sign up for blog-following. Because, honestly, I will come after you.

And that includes you, too, Valerie.