Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What Not to Do Wednesday: An Apology, I Think

Never let it be said that Cathy C. Hall can't admit when she's wrong. Thank goodness, I'm never wrong. But it's a possibilty that I was wrong. So I will issue the possibility of an apology.

Let's say that I lambasted (you heard me, LAMBASTED) a contest site for being "fishy" or not on the up-and-up or as an out and out scam. Then, only a few days later, let's say I heard from this very same contest site, apologizing for not responding to my email FOUR months ago. Something about an accident, which as the saying goes, do happen.

I was assured that the contest would get back on track as soon as possible. But so far, nothing. Perhaps the contest really will get back on track. And then my previous WNTDW post won't be nearly as effective.

Thank goodness, I didn't mention the contest by name. On the other hand, I'm not holding my breath waiting for good news. (The possibilities are endless.)