Monday, May 5, 2008

Finding Something ...WOW!

Oh, I know it's usually Finding Something Friday here on Cathy C. 's Hall of Fame but when I went out today and saw a package on my porch, I had to share the Fortune I found!

"I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it." That's me singing like a Pointer Sister, doing the happy dance all the way from the porch to the kitchen table where I ripped into the box and found the following gifts from WOW-Women-on-writing.com!







As it happens, my writers' group is sponsoring a writing competition in a few months and I know some lucky young lady will be thrilled to get a WOW! baseball cap. Of course, she'll ask about WOW! and the website on her cap and Voila! Walking, wearable advertising. I'm afraid that The Renegade Writer's Query Letters that Rock won't be going anywhere. I can't wait to soak up those tips. And I'll happily share a few with you.


Wouldn't you like to win great gifts, too? There's always something fun going on over at WOW! Check out their website here. Or join Premium Green for great market tips (I won the swag in a PG contest). Right now, my new champagne timer's about to go off, telling me it's time to get up and give my back a break.


But dang! I really am excited! (You WOW! ladies rock!)