Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tooting My Horn Tuesday on April First

I don't like to brag, but I am known far and wide (or at least in my neighborhood) as quite the prankster. So you can imagine what April Fool's day is like on the Cathy C. Hall Road to Publication (or at least in my humble abode).

As I type, I'm thinking of all the jokes I've played on the clueless, yet beneficent, Mr. Hall. Because if I can remember a really good one, I can win some bucks over at Uncliche. And even if I can't remember a prank I pulled, I could write about a prank pulled on me. Yeah, like that's ever happened.

It doesn't keep Mr. Hall from trying, though. You should try, too. Writing about your prank to win money at Uncliche, that is. Check out the details here. 'Cause if Cathy C. Hall can win, anybody can win.

And that's no prank, fool!