Friday, November 16, 2007

Finding Something Fridays with Silver Boomers

This Friday, I find myself on the horns of a dilemma. I want to toot-toot-toot my Fame horn; I just wish it weren't so...silver. As in Silver Boomers.

Silver Boomers is the name of an anthology expected to be released December 1, 2007. My story, "The Crepe Myrtle," will be appearing in it, as well as my essay, "The Bare Necessities." The editors have designed a wonderful website with all kinds of neat info. When I read the list of contributing authors, I was pretty darn impressed. I mean, these are some talented and experienced Boomer writers. But, geez, did it have to be Silver Boomers?

Not that I'm hung up on my age. I'm fine with being my age. On the other hand, I give my hairdresser the big bucks so that I don't walk around looking my age.

So check out Silver Boomers. Check out that wonderful website. Just don't check my roots.